All new students to Murray Park School will be expected to wear the correct school uniform and Physical Education kit for lessons.
Please see information below regarding how to order Murray Park school uniform from our two official suppliers
We still have a limited amount of stock being held in Student Services at the old prices. Please contact Student Services in the first instance to see if they have the items you require.
Order online from https://www.schoolwearsolutions.com/our-schools/murray-park-school/
446 Nottingham Road, Chaddesden, Derby DE21 6PE
Telephone 01332 281311
Store opening times:
Monday to Saturday 9am – 5.00pm every day
Order online from www.uniformality.co.uk
(Please phone to check stock availability)
21-23 Nottingham Road, Borrowash, Derby DE72 3JU
Telephone 01332 677498
Store opening times:
Monday to Friday: 9.00am – 5.00pm
Saturday: 9.00 - 4.00pm
Order online from http://uniform-direct.com/acatalog/Murray-Park.html
Click onto “Secondary Schools” and select your “Murray Park School”
Add the items you require to the cart
Follow the instructions at Checkout
Your items will be despatched within 3 to 5 working days
Order by phone on 01332 342569
Visit the Derby Store at: 54 Babington Lane, Derby.DE1 1SX
Store Opening Times:
Monday to Saturday 9.30am-5.00pm (Open Sundays during Summer holidays, please ring store for times)
Our previous uniform supplier still has Murray Park School on their website. Please be aware they are not now our preferred uniform supplier. Unfortunately any issues in relation to uniform orders with this supplier will be out of our control.
General School Wear
- A plain navy blue v-neck school jumper or cardigan with the school logo (purchased through our preferred uniform supplier)
- School tie (purchased through our preferred uniform supplier)
- White formal shirt with collar (long or short sleeved)
- Black formal full length trousers that are loose fitting and not tight at the ankle/knee. No studded trousers, no button flies, no casual chinos, no black jeans/denim or corduroy material, no jeggings or leggings, no linen trousers and no external shiny fashion zips.
- Knee length black formal skirt or shorts.
- Black shoes (low heel) – no trainers, boots or trainer type footwear. Velcro fastening shoes or shoes with plain black laces are acceptable. No stripes, ticks or logos. If you are not sure then check with the Head of Year before purchase.
- Polo shirt with the school logo (purchased through our preferred uniform supplier)
- Blue rugby shirt or sweatshirt with the school logo (purchased through our preferred uniform supplier)
- Blue shorts or shorts with the school logo (purchased through our preferred uniform supplier)
- Blue football style socks for outdoor lessons and white sports socks for indoor lessons
- Appropriate footwear for the activity being taught under the guidance of the member of staff
Head scarves worn by Muslim girls should be plain navy blue or black held by a safety pin or sports pin.