Free School Meals
Extra funding is available through ‘Pupil Premium’ which provides schools with extra funding to raise the attainment of disadvantaged pupils from reception to year 11. School can access this additional funding by providing the Department of Education with information confirming which students are eligible for Free school Meals.
If you receive free school meals for your child at their current school you can either;
- Complete a Free School Meal application form and return it to us either stamped by the DSS or bring your most recent Award Letter into school to be verified. Working Tax Credit is NOT a qualification for Free Meals
- OR, school can access a Free School Meals eligibility checking service. To allow school to run this check on your behalf, school will need your following details:
- NI Number - blank if there is a NASS number
- NASS Number - blank if there is an NI number
- Parent's date of birth (in reverse - yyyymmdd)
Once we have this information we can enter the details into a secure portal which will check your eligibility, if you are entitled, Student Services will send you a form to complete and sign so we can update our records.
This authorisation will only apply to children attending Murray Park School. Please remember, the form must be returned to Murray Park School.